Monday, March 31, 2014

I am kind of overwhelmed with this song.
It is so good.  I believe that He still heals.  Because I have experienced it in the past.  And I am in the midst of it again.  It is not where I want to be.

Let me be real.  I want to be planning a future with ALL of my family.  I want to be rejoicing as paperwork is completed and funds are coming in,... I want to be receiving an appointment from the SDA, and booking tickets and saying Yippee all along the way.  I want to walk away from the orphanage holding hands with two sweet boys who already have taken up home in my heart and hop on a plane and bring them home for good.

But,
I believe my God is faithful. 

Every tear is caught up by Him.

He still hears, He still comes, He still speaks, He still heals. 

We can count on Him. 

 He holds my life secure.  Every single thing is subject to Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment